Fiverr WordPress 5.1 Test Answers in 2020
Know more about WordPress Assessment Test:
Fiverr WordPress is the ideal programming for non-software engineers and any other person who needs to construct a site without any preparation without knowing how anything about coding. Fiverr is a fabulous stage for entrepreneurs to get all the administrations they require to construct and develop their online presence from WordPress website working through marking content creation and computerized showcasing. Perhaps the best thing about Fiverr WordPress is that people don’t need to know programming to fabricate a full highlighted WordPress operated site, regardless of whether they are finished beginner at building sites or they have some experience utilizing either WordPress.com or another stage or programming.
Details about Fiverr WordPress 5.1 Course:
In this course individuals will figure out how to utilize the ground-breaking WordPress stage to set up their site, with bit by bit guidelines on the most proficient method to add content including pages and blog entries; choose and redo a beautiful subject; add gadgets and modules to additionally grow their website’s highlights; associate it to their informal organizations; and transfer media, including recordings and pictures, to improve the style and disposition of their webpage. In this course, people will get familiar with the essential components of a site including substance and plan, how to make a substance system that explicitly focuses on their clients, how to utilize WordPress’ apparatuses and examination to upgrade their webpage and how to utilize applications called modules to add more features to their site, for example, an E-Commerce store booking and planning instrument or even an entire interpersonal organization and enrollment network. Individuals will additionally become familiar with the nuts and bolts of website improvement to support their webpage’s perceivability and how to utilize WordPress.com’s examination to produce more traffic to their webpage. Toward the finish of this course people will have manufactured a full site total with custom area, content, pictures, recordings, social sharing choices and worked in light of website streamlining and traffic. Before the finish of the course, individuals will have made and dispatched a full site and blog; this is discretionary, however enthusiastically suggested.
Information regarding Fiverr WordPress 5.1 Skills Test:
The syllabus of Fiverr WordPress test includes introduction to wordpress, its basic use and basic management. This WordPress test also covers the topics such as maintenance, customization, and security, advanced topics and troubleshooting. This test contains a sum of 40 inquiries and individuals need to respond to all 40 inquiries in as long as 40 minutes. They will get an evaluation and a breakdown and they can choose if they need to show it in their profile, or conceal it. Each query has between 2 and 8 options, in which one or more may be correct. To pass this test, individuals should answer 60%-80% of the inquiries accurately. Their percentile is characterized powerfully, in light of other test takers. The time it takes them to finish the test is followed. There is a one day holding up period between test retakes. Individuals can just step through an examination twice in a quarter of a year. Once this exam is passed, the individuals receive a certificate.
|1. Which of the following block sites can be imported into WordPress|
2. can you import content from Joomla or mambo site into WordPress
4. Where can Google Adsense be integrated into WordPress blog?
5. Who of the following persons can read a post locked by password?
6. Which of the following files must be deleted after installing WordPress 4.1?
8. Is the funcation.php file required in each theme in the WordPress 4.1 Website?
9. User level 0 converts to____?
10. Can you create specific theme file for a custom content type?
12. In Order to display a widget, the user must
13. What is the limitation to the depth of your categories?
14. Which of the following actions must be fixed after importing data into WordPress?
16. In WordPress 4.1, which of the following theme file can be used customize the “page not found error” error page?
17. User level 10 converts to _____?
18. You want to schedule a backup of your site database but do not have enough permission to access your host. Which of the following choices can help you perform this task?
20. from which version of WordPress can you choose your username during the installing process?
21. Which of the following actions must be performed before enabling the network feature?
22. What is the name of theme for a page with id ‘3’?
24. On which of the following database can WordPress 4.1 be installed by default?
25. Can you move your wp-content folder elsewhere or rename it to something else without changing any setting?
26. _____ can do anything in the WordPress administration area, write edit and delete post, page, links and comments; upload media files of any type import content manage the Dashboard; create edit and delete other users; enable and configure plugins and theme; changes the site’s theme, and manage all the available options
28. The “function_exists()” function can be used to check whether a plug-in is activated or not
29. ___________ can publish, edit and delete their own posts. The cannot write pages. They can upload some kinds of media files, and they are allowed to use only the limited set of HTML tags.
30. You can limit the number of revisions WordPress stores by________
32. Which of the following actions must be performed before upgrading WordPress?
33. What is the right color (by priority in use)to display category in Template Hierarchy?
34. To manually make the sidebar widget-ready, the user must___________
36. What is the first action you need to take for enabling WordPress 4.1 MU Feature?
37. Can you set individual password for each post?
39. Can you move your wp-config.php file to the parent directory without changing any setting?
40. What is the name of theme file for a page with slug ‘about’?